PlexLotto is a Lottery management software that allows users to generate numbers, download results and view various statistics charts and tables.
It has following major features:
- generate numbers using abbreviated and full wheeling
- store your picks in a local database
- automatic downloads of winning numbers
- search and display winning numbers
- various statistics charts and tables such as Number Freq, Pair/Triple Freq, Hits/Skips, Odd-Even, Low-High, Consecutive, Sum of Digits,
Last Digit, Sum of Numbers, Range of Numbers, Decades, Dozens, Cluster, etc.
- various filters for improving odds of winning such as Odd-Even, Low-High, Range, Sum, Last Digit, Digits Sum, Decades, Dozens, Consecutive,
Must include/exclude, Custom Filters
- multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac, UNIX, and Linux
- thousands of lotteries from United States, Canada, United Kingdom and other European and Asian countries